Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's going by so fast!

I can't believe I am already almost 14 weeks! this is crazy. Sometimes I wish it would go by faster but then I think about it and I don't think Id like that. It's already going by fast as it is.

So the BIG question is..... boy or girl?
Is it going to be a little Emmett?   or a little Rylee?

I wish I knew...I'm so impatient. Next month i should find out!
I'm going for Emmett. I think if it was a girl I would spend waaaay too much money hahaha plus every little girl should have a big brother to protect her!
I wish I had pics for you guys...maybe soon I will take some lol.

1 comment:

  1. of course I'm hoping you have a little girl so our Annie has someone her age to play barbies with haha!That's selfish though, a little Emmett would be just as fun!So either way I'm SO EXCITED for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete