Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Us!

So I'm finally making a post after having my blog for a couple months.

A little about us:
We were married in the Mesa Temple almost 6 months ago, Nov 27 2009. We met in Thatcher where I went to beauty school and Levi at EAC. We were in the same FHE group and thats where it all started lol.
We are now expecting our first child! I'm thinking somewhere around the beginning of Jan. Were not exactly sure yet cuz i havent seen a dr yet lol. Thats not my fault though! see if ACCCHS would stop denying me I would have insurance by now...were praying it happens within the next week!
We are so excited though!!!
I think we want a boy..........or a girl......=)
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Courtney I am excited you are learning the blogging way...now if I could remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for your blog! The goal now is to keep it updated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updating it is definitely the challenge lol. I'll try my best :)

    ReplyDelete