Friday, May 21, 2010

Yup its true.

So it's confirmed. Yes I am prego. I had to do the awkward and pee in  a cup....I hate doing that and bringing the cup out for the whole waiting room to see that I just peed!  I went to a dr. yesterday to get a note to give to ACCCHS so they have proof I am prego and not lieing just to get insured. Then I went down to the ACCCHS building and I was only there for 5 minutes!!!! It usually takes like 2 hours it was very exciting to get out of that stinky dirty place so fast.
So hopefully by next week we will be approved FINALLY! and I can actually go find a doctor and get to do all the cool first dr visit stuff lol.
I cant wait to hear my babys heartbeat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on expecting your first! So excited and don't worry you aren't fat. Wait until you are about 7 months and then you'll really feel fat. Hope you are feeling good and excited to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete